Wednesday, November 3, 2010

11.3.10

I've been trying to figure out what I can write about. I know eventually I will talk about my past...but right now that's not the best idea. My ex knows that I wrote a blog, she even knows people that write other blogs (not personally, but if she were to look for this blog she could find it through their blog. And even though it doesn't matter, I made a promise to her to not talk about her or the past. So I have to be very careful about what I say.) And because of that, this blog may go private at some point...

So, what am I gonna talk about on this post...how about masturbation. Fun right, well not what I have to tell you. I've been having guilt issues whenever I play with myself because of the past. Lemme explain that a bit... I would sneak off to masturbate behind my ex's back. So much that it would make me feel guilty. Now, whenever I play with myself and cum, I feel guilty...still. Even though I'm single. It shouldn't bother me, but it does...I can't enjoy a good rub without instantly feeling like shit...

Yes, I need to see a therapist. I have in the past, and it worked well for me. I will eventually...others will say that I need to masturbate more so that feeling of guilt will go away...and it doesn't always happen, the guilt. But when I've been talking to someone and the chat goes sexual...at the end I'm sooo worked up I need that release...that's usually when it happens.

In other news, I've recent got in contact with people from Seattle and even other lower 48 states. They've filled me in on their romps. I'm jealous, but in that fun way. Mainly because I know what they are enjoying. In my old blog, I talked about living a summer camp life. I hate to part with friends and it seems like they are gone too fast. I know they are just a phone call, text, email or IM  away...

This isnt the type of post most of you are use to, but I said this blog will be more personal and helpful (to me).

I promise to write about some of the fun I've been having...soon ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment